Thursday, October 10, 2013

Elllooooo Bloggers!!! {Update}


Soo.....Uhh  well, as you can see I painted my WHOLE room white!!

 
Why am I telling you this? Well, it looks really awesome for one but...
 I really just needed a fresh start.
Soooo I was thinking same with my blog? :) 
  I think yes!!! Sounds exciting eh?
I just want to try something different. I have my other "Muzy" blog but 
I don't have THAT many options. I just post photography and stuff. 
Which I LOVE but, I want something a little more interactive
and easier.
Okay, so I'm thinking of changing to another site but that may take a while 
so until then, i'm going to change this blog up a bit.
First things first,
from now on I'm going try to post like 3 times every week 
(if I can) Just even a little something. Offen. :) 
Second thing is....*drum roll*
I think I'm going to get a Youtube account up and started! 
WOOOHOO
I'm planning on doing, Fashion style videos, beauty,
normal simple vlogs, singing videos (like covers), 
EVERYTHING! Why not?! 
I feel like that's the best thing, I mean I can do anything!
and I can post them up to here! 
Now I still have to check some stuff on it 
so I don't know when I will start doing it all
but, I know someday I will. For sure! ;)
(plus between you and me I might do a 
co-collab channel with two of my besties *wink*)
STAY CUTE ♥ Xx -Livy
august|september 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment