Saturday, January 25, 2014

DIY.

So today I ended up doing a lot! 
I feel very accomplished actually. :)

Look what I did! 
Here's more info on my DIYs!:

My close pin "garland" had been in my room for a bit 
but needed new photos! So I printed out some, lol. 

The collage is all magazine clippings and pens!
 I am so happy with it cause it captures everything I love.
Kinda wrecked my room making it but worth it! :)

And, the glitter-y jar. I had always wanted to make one 
But, never got around to it. Finally I made one soo happy i did
Basically what it is, is, a year moments jar i guess you can call it so, anytime something 
Fun, big, or any whatever moments happens you write it down on a little note and stick it in the jar. 
So at the end of the year You can go though and read all notes you made. 
And basically smile. Hehe c:  Really cool concept huh?! 

Stay Cute. Xx 

January|2014

No comments:

Post a Comment