Tuesday, November 26, 2013

1D DAY {Nov|23|13}

So if you wern't informed.. Nov. 23 was  "1D DAY" a 7hr live stream 
in LA, hosted by the one and only Boys! It was seriously soo fun. c: 
I was really sad when it was over, it was absolutely hilarious and, amazingness.
It had some guests, and EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED.
Anyways, what's a blogpost without some pictures?! ↓   
                                          
 

                                                     Little Things (btw I pretty much died.)

                                                                 

                                                                             :)
                                                   (all photos taken by 'Directioner, Mum')

"Sometimes I just wish I could go up to the boys, hug them, tell them how much they mean to me. How much they have changed my life that I love them unconditionally. And whenever I'm feeling down I'll just go listen or watch a video of them and I'll instantly feel better. They honestly mean THE WORLD to me. I love them." - Alivia Rose (thevintagerainbow)
(BTW MIDNIGHT MEMORIES IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.)

                                                             {November|26|2013}

No comments:

Post a Comment