Wednesday, November 6, 2013

PacSun/ Brandy♥Melville Haul

It's such small haul but soo cute!
A few days ago I was at the mall 
and wanted to stop by PacSun but, little did I know..
They were closing the PacSun in my mall!!! :(
SO SAD. 
But positively they had a last minute 30% sale, of course. 
And....Brandy♥Melville was, Right. There. Up. front.
I CAN NOT pass it up. I'm not crazy! ;)
Here's exactly what I got! ↓↓↓


 2 Brandy Tanks and a Vintage Tropical Bandeau♥
 
{Brandy♥Melville Collection at PacSun}

                                                 {Brandy♥Melville Collection at PacSun}

{PacSun}

   I'M SO I LOVE WITH THESE! 
Check for new post, hopefully tomorrow!{with all my Brandy stuff} Stay Cute Xx -Livy

                                                                  November|2013



No comments:

Post a Comment