Saturday, February 1, 2014

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY Harry Edward Styles.


Wow. Happy Birthday Harry. I have no idea if you could be reading this but, this is dedicated to you. You have no idea how much you have done for me.  You are my most favorite person in the entire universe. Okay so, I'm pretty sure you have the best personality, ever.  You are perfect but hey, lets say you're not perfect too, that is exactly why i love you cause you're all you, I absolutely love your sense of humor. omg.  I even love how much of a complete idiot you are too. ;) You're the most genuine, sweetest person i have ever seen and, you do so much for you're fans it's incredible. You mean so much to me. You'll never know how much. ily Xx -Liv, Directioner.

Favorite pictures of Haz :)
{last two by me.}

Stay Cute Xx -Livy

February|2014

No comments:

Post a Comment