Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Dyed My Hair Ombre!

Ahhhh Here it is guys! ♡
Here's a Before & After incase you haven't seen what my hair looked like before.

Here's everything i had to go thru to get my dreeaam hair:
We had just finished bleaching/wrapping my hair..
 

Me looking fabulous during waiting.
And,
Finished product!
basically what my hair dresser did was, she bleached about 
half of my hair, rinsed, added a caramel color hair dye to the middle 
to add a gradient and less block-y look. And it turned out perfect!
So guys, this actually was my first time bleaching/dying my hair! Ahhh
You have no idea how long i've wanted my hair like this. I am so happy with how it turned out 
and that I finally got to do it! and gosh does it feel good to be half a blonde! ;)
Shoutout to my incredible Hairdresser Jenn and Parents for letting me do this! Hehe.
I'm absolutely in love with it!  What do you guys think?!
Stay Cute♡ Xx -L

                                                                    { February|2014}

No comments:

Post a Comment